BrunswickIS act as project managers on a range of construction and infrastructure projects. This involves using a combination of our knowledge, skills and processes in order to meet the requirements of any given project.
Project management comprises a number of core processes centred around the following project stages: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing. To ensure that these stages are effectively progressed BrunswickIS have expertise in:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Safety Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk and Value Management
BrunswickIS strives to achieve the right balance in all of the above areas in order to ensure that the project provides the best value measured in terms of its objective satisfaction of the requirements against its resource utilisation i.e. cost, time, space etc.