BrunswickIS constantly assesses and balances risks in all of the services that it undertakes. In addition it also provides a formal risk management service that comprises:
- Identification of risks (risk logs/workshops/risk register)
- Risk qualification (strategy/allocation/planning)
- Risk quantification (modelling/analysis)
- Continuous management (risk review/re-modelling/reporting)
- Project review and feedback
BrunswickIS employs experienced risk managers to facilitate risk workshops and to model the combined effect of risks using computer analysis.
Risk management is a core part of the overall management of a project and BrunswickIS are able to provide this both as part of its project management role or as a discrete service.